Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morsenger provides the following features:
- Text Entry of messages to send.
- Text Output of received messages.
- A full History of all sent and received messages.
- Options to set transmission speed.
- Double-Tap to re-send any message.
- Simultaneous transmission and reception via flash, audio, microphone and flash at different rates.
- Live graphical Status Area showing incoming raw, bit stream, morse, abbreviated and full ascii text.
- Access to this On-Line Manual from the help button.
- Automated use of Q Code and 10 Code Abbreviations when sending and receiving Morse Code.
- A test button that pushes a number of standard abbreviations through the input and output pipelines to verify operation.